Snyder’s Shoes, Inc. (“Snyder’s Shoes”), is available to online users for browsing thorough products that we offer.
By using the Services you consent to our gathering, use and disclosure of your information, as described in this Privacy Statement, the Terms of Service and the other documents, agreements and materials incorporated therein (collectively referred to as the “Rules”). This Privacy Statement may change from time to time and Snyder’s Shoes will provide notice of changes as described in the Terms of Service.
Questions regarding this Statement should be directed Attn: Jill Snyder – Privacy, 101 E. Ludington Ave. Ludington MI, 49431.
This Privacy Statement explains the following:
- What information does Snyder’s Shoes gather?
- How does Snyder’s Shoes gather information?
- How does Snyder’s Shoes use the gathered information?
- With whom does Snyder’s Shoes share information we gather?
- How may you access or update stored information about you?
- How does Snyder’s Shoes protect your personal information?
1. What information does Snyder’s Shoes gather?
Snyder’s Shoes gathers information about you and your use of the Services as set forth below.
- Information about you. Snyder’s Shoes collects personal information about you including, without limitation, personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address) and financial information (such as your credit card information). For some of our Services we may also ask other information about you such as your age or other demographic information. Snyder’s Shoes may also collect your contact information and correspondence if you contact us by e-mail or letter.
- Information about your use of the Services. Snyder’s Shoes collects information about your use of the Services including, without limitation, data about your computer (such as operating system type, browser type, software installed on your computer) and your web browsing information (such as referring URL’s as well as your IP address).
2. How does Snyder’s Shoes gather information?
Snyder’s Shoes gathers information that you submit on any Snyder’s Shoes registration forms, surveys, questionnaires or other online forms. Snyder’s Shoes gathers information about your use of the Services during such use, and you understand that you are not anonymous to us. Snyder’s Shoes may also gather new information or update information from other sources including, for example, verifying and updating your address using third party services, using various methods to update your credit card expiration date or collecting information from our business partners.
3. How does Snyder’s Shoes use the gathered information?
Snyder’s Shoes uses your information to make your use of the Services more personalized and convenient. Snyder’s Shoes uses your information to display or deliver materials, such as e-mails, surveys and content. Snyder’s Shoes may use your information to target such materials so that they may be more relevant to you than materials that would be provided without the use of your information. Snyder’s Shoes may use your information to make online transactions more convenient for you, such as pre-filling online forms that you may submit to us or, for some of our Services, this information may be pre-filled for third parties. Snyder’s Shoes may provide your information to third parties as described below in Section 4.
- Snyder’s Shoes uses your information to conduct and provide market research and data analysis services.
- Snyder’s Shoes uses your information to provide, support and maintain the Services including, for example, to monitor and diagnose the Services, to provide technical support, to bill you for the Services and to contact you with respect to the Services or other Snyder’s Shoes products or services.
4. With whom does Snyder’s Shoes share information we gather?
- Snyder’s Shoes will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party, except if you have given us your consent for such disclosure or if the disclosure is described below. Snyder’s Shoes may share your non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
- Snyder’s Shoes may share your personally identifiable information with third parties that provide services on behalf of Snyder’s Shoes. Such third parties do not have the right to use your information for any purpose other than to provide the applicable service.
- Snyder’s Shoes may share your personally identifiable information with its affiliates that protect your personally identifiable information from disclosure to non-affiliated third parties in a manner similar to this Privacy Statement.
- If Snyder’s Shoes sells, assigns or transfers the part of its business that provides a particular Service to you, your personally identifiable information may be sold, assigned or transferred as a part of such transaction.
- Snyder’s Shoes may disclose your personally identifiable information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about your account as follows: as may be required by law, regulation, rule or court order; pursuant to requests from governmental agencies or law enforcement authorities; as necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Rules; to operate the Services properly; or to protect Snyder’s Shoes, our members or other third parties including, without limitation, other emergency situations.
Third Party Sites and Co-Branded Services. Snyder’s Shoes may advertise, promote, reference, recommend or provide links to third party sites, services and products. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which may not comply with this Privacy Statement, even if the site, service or product is branded with Snyder’s Shoes’ logo or name. Snyder’s Shoes IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES. Snyder’s Shoes recommends that you review the privacy policies of any such third parties.
5. How may you access or update stored Information about you?
You may review and update your information stored as a part of your account in either the personal profile or billing information areas at any time. To access such information, please click on the “My Account” link or tab from the home page of your Service.
6. How does Snyder’s Shoes protect your personal information?
All of your account information is password protected for your security. Your billing information is transmitted and displayed using industry-standard SSL encryption. While Snyder’s Shoes believes that it has implemented reasonable security, Snyder’s Shoes cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized third parties, such as hackers, from obtaining or accessing your information.
Snyder’s Shoes uses a feature of your Web browser called “cookies” to automate certain aspects of our Web site. Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer and that enable us to recognize your computer each time you return to our site. By using cookies, Snyder’s Shoes can keep track of your preferences, what you have already seen on our site and what you haven’t, and any personalization you’ve done, without requiring you to enter a password every time you come back. Snyder’s Shoes uses any information gathered using our cookies in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
We may use an e-mail delivery and marketing company to send you e-mails. Pixel tags and cookies are used in those e-mail messages and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site.