- Waterproof: Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Standard Shoe — Medium-Low volume feet tend to be narrower with lower arches and insteps.
- Wide Shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Width: Available in Standard & Wide
- Men’s wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane, Molded rubber toe cap
- Outsole: Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, Nylon shank
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 18.3 oz / 519 g