- Waterproof: Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard – Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane, Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Outsole: Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, TPU chassis, Nylon shank
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 17.7 oz / 502 g