- Waterproof: Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Insulation: To keep you warm when temps plummet, we rely on 200 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation’s fine microfibers to trap air molecules between you and the outside, creating insulation and warmth no other insulator can.
- Volume: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Width: Standard. Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof all Nubuck leather upper, 200 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane, Molded rubber toe cap and heel kick, Gaiter D-ring
- Outsole: Granite Peak with Winterized Rubber — A toothy outsole made for winter trails. Featuring winterized rubber specifically formulated to be softer and grip in cold climate conditions.
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, TPU chassis, Nylon shank
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 24.6 oz / 697 g
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Generous volume for thicker socks.